Normandy® Guitars ensures quality by hand-picking every component. Each guitar takes several months to finish. These quality components combined with the aluminum body allow for an incredible sound with greater sustain.
Every Normandy Guitar® is loaded with these features:
- ALUMINUM BODY constructed of aircraft-grade material
- Dense and durable MAPLE ON MAPLE NECK
- 18% NICKEL/SILVER FRET WIRE
- CHROME, 16:1 Ratio TUNERS
- GRAPHITE NUT from Graphtech®
- NORMANDY® HUMBUCKERS for high output, powerful midrange and tone
- Vintage-style BIGSBY VIBRATO TAILPIECE®
Classic Design ~ New Age Materials
The Normandy® guitar is made out of specially selected aluminum, resulting in sustain qualities that are better and have been touted as far superior to the traditional wooden bodied guitars.
The Normandy® guitar pays homage to the classic Gibson and Gretsch, with a different material that allows notes to ring longer and clearer.
The guitars feature a body with classic archtop curves, a vintage Bigsby®-vibrato tailpiece and distinctive rivets on the front and back.